TheREALZeldamasterTheREALZeldamaster

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

Your animation is so fluid it's like you spilt paint on your canvas. It's nice to watch something that feels like the real thing. Definitely my favorite of 2012 front page submissions so far. The dialogue is awesome, the randomness is awesome, and Goldeen is not very effective. I'll be watching for more -

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Pokemon Version: Badass -

Dude this was awesome. You could follow the battle so well and even recognize some of the attacks from the games. Great choice of music and great sound selection and syncing. The frame rate was beyond anything I have seen thus far in a super fast battle like this. Go get hired by the Dragonball or Pokemon animation team and show them how it is done. Great work, I await the sequel.

phanpy phanpy

Good -

Nice first attempt - random that you chose a Phanpy, Porygon would have fit with the electric mix you chose for music. Great selection of tune by the way. What you should try to do next time is to glitch the sprite around, or sync its movement to the song, this way you can grasp the audience as they watch a good visualization. Keep at it - give what I suggested a try, send me a link if you do -

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Good Game -

I enjoyed this game many times through. The first time I played it I gave up because the controls were too sluggish. I tried again today and was able to beat everything except for the speed run. Here are my issues with the game after playing it over and over: First the music needs to change, at least when you play different modes like Lava and Speed. Second, some levels are designed to correspond with the sluggish controls. For example, the open room with the single square in the middle to jump to. Third, there needs to be a retry button when you fail the speed run, or know you fail. That's all that I have to complain about really. I wish the speed run mode was a tad bit easier, or worked by time-trial checkpoints. I also do not understand how you get the medal that deals with the block breaking.

All in all I am glad you were able to take an original concept and make it tons better before submitting it to Newgrounds. I wish this game was available on my cell phone, however it is not.

Google Search Tutorial Google Search Tutorial

Here we go -

Good if you are the limited few that need that knowledge. Could you google that flash if you needed help I wonder? It probably wouldn't show up. Anyway, it is cool that you put a tutorial on here. It is hard to review a submission like this, I give it above mediocre since you successfully presented us with a clear meaning for you work.

the notetaker beta 0.3 the notetaker beta 0.3

Hmm...

Ok and so this, even though innovative, doesn't replace notepad, word, textedit, etc. Even a real spiral would help if you didn't have internet connections. Do more with the program; colors, colored pencils, crayons, etc. Try to top Word and then this submission will be worth a college student's time.

This Way DEMO This Way DEMO

I'd DDR to this

I like it man, it has a great beat that keeps your head boppin and a great guitar melody. Also the gameboy-like additions adds a great cool portion to the beat that makes you want to dance!