TheREALZeldamasterTheREALZeldamaster

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Good Game -

I enjoyed this game many times through. The first time I played it I gave up because the controls were too sluggish. I tried again today and was able to beat everything except for the speed run. Here are my issues with the game after playing it over and over: First the music needs to change, at least when you play different modes like Lava and Speed. Second, some levels are designed to correspond with the sluggish controls. For example, the open room with the single square in the middle to jump to. Third, there needs to be a retry button when you fail the speed run, or know you fail. That's all that I have to complain about really. I wish the speed run mode was a tad bit easier, or worked by time-trial checkpoints. I also do not understand how you get the medal that deals with the block breaking.

All in all I am glad you were able to take an original concept and make it tons better before submitting it to Newgrounds. I wish this game was available on my cell phone, however it is not.

Google Search Tutorial Google Search Tutorial

Here we go -

Good if you are the limited few that need that knowledge. Could you google that flash if you needed help I wonder? It probably wouldn't show up. Anyway, it is cool that you put a tutorial on here. It is hard to review a submission like this, I give it above mediocre since you successfully presented us with a clear meaning for you work.

the notetaker beta 0.3 the notetaker beta 0.3

Hmm...

Ok and so this, even though innovative, doesn't replace notepad, word, textedit, etc. Even a real spiral would help if you didn't have internet connections. Do more with the program; colors, colored pencils, crayons, etc. Try to top Word and then this submission will be worth a college student's time.