TheREALZeldamasterTheREALZeldamaster

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

Your animation is so fluid it's like you spilt paint on your canvas. It's nice to watch something that feels like the real thing. Definitely my favorite of 2012 front page submissions so far. The dialogue is awesome, the randomness is awesome, and Goldeen is not very effective. I'll be watching for more -

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Pokemon Version: Badass -

Dude this was awesome. You could follow the battle so well and even recognize some of the attacks from the games. Great choice of music and great sound selection and syncing. The frame rate was beyond anything I have seen thus far in a super fast battle like this. Go get hired by the Dragonball or Pokemon animation team and show them how it is done. Great work, I await the sequel.

phanpy phanpy

Good -

Nice first attempt - random that you chose a Phanpy, Porygon would have fit with the electric mix you chose for music. Great selection of tune by the way. What you should try to do next time is to glitch the sprite around, or sync its movement to the song, this way you can grasp the audience as they watch a good visualization. Keep at it - give what I suggested a try, send me a link if you do -

The Twi*t Conspiracy The Twi*t Conspiracy

Audio -

It needs audio, and to be longer. However it has good backgrounds, assuming that you are new to flash. I didn't understand what story you were trying to present to me, and the author comments didn't really prove useful for your concept.

Zelda 64 Courtyard Travel Zelda 64 Courtyard Travel

Well -

I understand your concept with this work, however it wasn't very funny and the script needs work. I don't think many people really care much for video feeds in place of actual animation. Try something with a little more originality, maybe find somebody to illustrate something for you.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

DUDE! -

I've been making jokes about that scene of the game since it came out! Glad to know that others think Link is repetitively strange. This is the most awesome and funniest thing I have seen in 2010. Great animation to go with it -

lego lego

LEtsGO -

There is no animation or music. The images are blurred with a some kind of printing/watermark in the way. It is boring, however hopefully these reviews can inspire you do something with your next submission. Maybe you can make a Lego flash that animates your favorite structure being built out of animated legos in an artistic way with some great easy listening, or electronic music. Put something like that together and it won't only just be awesome, but original.

Sonic VS Knuckles:Battle Sonic VS Knuckles:Battle

Well -

The flash has a background, that's good. The animation however would have seemed more appropriate if you illustrated hands that controlled both Sonic and Knuckles, because to me it looked like they were fighting how action figures fight when playing with them as a kid. When you continue this flash, don't have their bodies act so statue-like. Draw limbs and give them more life, that way they look agile.

Zelda - Target Zelda - Target

Like it -

Beautiful colors and VERY fluid animation. A nice little toon to put a smile on a face.

Color Explosion Color Explosion

Cool -

Would make a good use for a background for a loader - got any ideas how to use this in something else?